Why Use Laravel in 2023?
Laravel, A web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax!
PHP is one of the world's most popular coding languages. CMS giant WordPress who runs 43.2% of websites on the internet, uses this language.
And Laravel is the best PHP framework out there. It is an open-source web application framework that is used to develop scalable, robust, and highly-functional web applications.
Laravel has been gaining popularity in recent years and is best known for its elegant syntax and easy-to-use tools. More than 70 thousand live websites are using Laravel!
In this blog, let’s discuss the importance of Laravel PHP framework for web development and why it is relevant in 2023,
Why Laravel is in Demand?
Today, various PHP-based frameworks have been introduced before software developers. But many developers opt Laravel as their framework for small-scale business websites to full-scale enterprise applications. Here is why:
- Extremely Secure: Laravel offers data protection, privacy, security for web applications with password storage, user authentication, data encryption methods.
- Integration With the Mail Services: Laravel comes with the ‘Swiftmailer’ library that enables clean and straightforward API configurations for individual email accounts.
- MVC Architecture Support: Model-view-controller (MVC) architectural pattern helps in getting higher performance, streamline coding, and better documentation.
- URL Routing Configuration: Laravel has a built-in file configuration that is automatically loaded with the framework so the user who is using Laravel doesn’t have to wait for the page to load.
- Database Migrations and ORM: Laravel is great for database migrations as it uses object-relational mapping (ORM) which supports the most used databases. Laravel uses Eloquent ORM which helps users to work with database objects and relationships.
- Multiple Device Integrations: Laravel gives the possibility of multi-device integrations among laptops, smartwatches, desktops, and so on.
Wrapping Up...The Future of Laravel Development in 2023
It is now clear that why Laravel is still relevant in 2023. Laravel is great in creating compelling websites faster and better. "Clean architecture", "Great for Authentication" and " Supportive Community" have been the main features many developers love Laravel. . If you are looking for a framework that is fast, secure, and flexible, then Laravel is a good choice.