Top 10 Reasons Why Python is So Popular With Developers
Python @ 32: Praising the versatility of Python
A Brief History
Python is considered a beginner-friendly programming language, as it is a programming language that prioritizes readability, making it easier to understand and use. Python was initially founded in the late 1990s by Guido van Rossum. He wanted to build a programming language that could resolve the issues the programmers were facing at that time.
Google announced that it has used Python for its internal development programming. This was a turning point for the Python.
Awesome Python Facts and Stats
- Python was named after Monty Python’s Flying Circus!
- ILM, the company that created the effects for the Star Wars franchise, uses Python.
- The majority of Python users are between the ages of 21 and 29!
- Google search trends for 2019 place Python as the second most sought for language on the net.
- Python is one of the official languages used by Google!
What Makes Python SO UNIQUE?
Python is also considered one of the best programming languages for machine learning and AI. Like any Programming languages, Python also have some widely acknowledged flaws. Despite that it is considered as one of the most popular and important languages worldwide.
Here are various features of Python that makes it stand tall in the crowd!!
- Python is Easy to Learn and Use
- Python has an Experienced and helpful Community
- Python is Useful for Web Development Purposes
- Python has Support from Renowned Corporate Sponsors
- Python has Hundreds of Python Libraries and Frameworks
- Python is Extensively used in Data Science
- Python can be used in ML tool
- Python key features: Flexibility, effectiveness, dependability, and quickness
- Python for Academics
- Python, First-choice Language