The Top 10 “Do’s and Don’ts” of SEO
If you have a website, you may have heard about the term "SEO". SEO or search engine optimization simply means a set of practices designed to improve the appearance and positioning of web pages in organic search results. The goal of SEO is to rank higher in Google's search results for relevant keywords.
Machine Learning and AI are going to be huge for SEO in 2023. The future of SEO in 2023 also includes creating evergreen content. i.e.., a content that is continually relevant and stays “fresh” for readers over a long period of time.
In the ever changing world of SEO, there are many details to keep in mind at all times because internet is evolving continuously. Some practices are unacceptable even in present or future. Here is the list of Do's and Don'ts of SEO
The Do's of SEO
- DO use long-tail keywords
- DO incorporate keywords that are relevant to the page
- DO make an apt and relevant Metadata Description about the page
- DO track site metrics
- DO have an active presence on relevant social media platform
The Don'ts Of SEO
- DON’T ignore user search intent
- DON'T put all of your keywords on one page
- DON’T keyword-stuff your page
- DON’T use wrong linking methods
- DON'T ignore negative reviews
Now, What To Do?
Now that you know the do's and don'ts of SEO, start implementing them into your digital marketing plan. DON'T panic if your rankings seem to drop and DON'T make any significant changes without consulting an expert, and avoid making any assumptions. So feel free to Contact Us for best SEO services!!