Top 6 Chatbot Trends To Look Out For In 2023
Your business has been thriving and now you are eager to find a way to improve your customer service?
A chatbot maybe your answer!!
Chatbots have been ruling over business communication industry for the last couple of years. They are becoming an integral part of communication between customers and businesses.
What is a Chatbot?
Chatbot is a computer program designed to simulate conversation with human users, especially over the internet.
Chatbots are used industries like travel, finance or eCommerce which have a high volume of customer interactions. Here are some stats about usage of chatbots across various industries.
- Real estate -28%
- Travel - 16%
- Education- 14%
- Healthcare- 10%
Chatbots are becoming inevitable part of businesses. By 2027, chatbots will become primary customer service channel. Let's jump into some incredible chatbot trends for 2023.
- Voice-enabled Chatbots: Technology used in voice-enabled assistants like Alexa will be adopted by chatbots. This will improve user experience and customer satisfaction in the long run.
- Conversational AI chatbots: Messaging platforms can use messaging services to place orders and complete purchases.
- Customer Behavior Prediction: Helpful in collecting customer insights and improve the customer experience by predicting and monitoring their behavior.
- Real-time Insights to Customers: Businesses can deliver important information and notifications to customers instantly.
- Personalization: With personalized recommendations, businesses can fulfill this expectation at scale.
- Specialized AI chatbots: AI chatbots targeted toward specific sectors like travel or healthcare will get greater acceptance in the coming time.
Final thoughts on Chatbot Trends
We are moving towards a well connected and developed world. Chatbots are getting more recognition across different industries as a primary customer interaction tool. By 2024, the global chatbot market is expected to reach $994 million. The chatbot industry is here to stay and will increase the customer base and retain existing customers.